Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
Our TVET services: Qualifying people, strengthening the economy, creating prospects for all.
A solid technical education is the key for sustained economic development. The nature and depth of the qualification play a decisive role in determining whether one is successful in entering the working world and earning a living. Improving initial vocational training is, at the same time, a decisive factor in determining whether a company, region, or society as a whole can keep the pathway to the future open.
TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) lays the foundation for reaching this goal. With our experience and extensive expertise in implementation, we support governments and private enterprises at numerous locations worldwide.
Our services in the area of TVET and employee development:
Advantages of Technical Vocational Education and Training.
Investment in technical and commercial education produces the greatest returns in a variety of ways:
- Securing livelihoods: Well-trained young people find more employment opportunities wherever they are based.
- Driving growth: Companies can access qualified personnel to boost production and offer improved services.
- Reducing costs: Experience shows that hiring qualified local personnel is significantly more cost effective than international recruitment.
- Securing the future: By training young people and promoting continuing professional development, companies and institutions can safeguard their market position, engage skilled personnel, and nurture talent.
This is where TÜV Rheinland Academy comes in: We supply the public and private sector with services and solutions to help them deliver leading edge and attractive technical and commercial education.
Typical challenges for companies and institutions.
Global companies offer the same products to many locations around the globe, meaning that the requirements for technical personnel in deploying and maintaining these products are the same worldwide. From a local standpoint, whilst qualification profiles may sound the same, skill requirements differ. Skill levels have to be adapted to the actual requirements and aligned across the organization. How can this be achieved in an economically viable and measurable way?
In many countries, professions are learnt in purely academic training centers, meaning that the practical application of that can be lacking. At the same time, trainers frequently point to insufficient interaction with industry. Training content can become obsolete; new technologies fail to make it to the curriculum. These are typical constellations for which we develop suitable solutions.
Establishing and enhancing technical competence.
We are aware of these challenges. We offer solutions that support companies, governments as well as individuals by establishing and enhancing technical competence.
Advantages for companies and institutions.
By consulting, training, and ensuring quality:
- We support the industry by providing skilled personnel with guaranteed expertise and training based on needs of the respective region.
- We increase the practical technical competence of organizations.
- We strengthen the attractiveness of the business location and entire regions through targeted and hands-on training and continuing education based on the needs of the sector.
- We safeguard the employability of individuals by strengthening their individual technical skills in theory and practice.
- We offer a professional environment in which learning is fun (again).
Our portfolio offers a wide variety of topics and methods. We cover the entire learning supply chain involving technical careers: from consulting around setting up and equipping training centers, modernizing curricula, training center operations, transferring technical knowledge in the form of face-to-face training and digital learning – right to the assessment and certification of the acquired skills and knowledge.
TVET “Made in Germany”.
As one of the global leaders for technical vocational training with German roots, we are committed to the value of the dual education system. For decades, we have been successfully operating the model of dual training "Made in Germany" with the implementation of technical-commercial programs for industry and sustainable employment.
By improving the theoretical and practical qualification of technical professionals, we strengthen a modern knowledge culture that drives future structural opportunities for companies, regions and societies.
Take advantage of our strengths: higher technical competence, extensive local experience, customized solutions, close proximity to industry, and a strong international network.
When do you need us?